Sunday 8 March 2009

Day 67: 8th March 2009


This morning I woke up quite early, about half 8ish which is early for me on a weekend.

I dunno why I woke up so early, I think it's because all through the weekdays when I'm at school I've got to get up about half 7ish.

Anyway, when I wake up I usually can't get back to sleep, so I tried but I couldn't, so I got out of bed at about 10 to 9.

So so far today I've just been on my computer like yesterday, like every weekend. Like every day I have off school.

Today's picture is of my window, close up to the glass, so you can see how wet, rainy and miserable it is this afternoon. It's just been miserable all morning, but started raining about 1ish. And it got quite hard earlier, then it stopped and the sun came out, but now it's gone all miserable again.

No comments:

Post a Comment