Saturday 3 January 2009

Day 3: January 3rd 2009

day 3 january 3rd
Okay, day 3. Today's picture is of yet another present I had for Christmas. Harry Hill's Whopping Great Joke Book. It's hilarious. I'd recommend it if you found it cheap somewhere. I thought I'd find this funny as I always watch Harry Hill's TV Burp, and I find that very funny. I wanted this book for Christmas for a while now, since I saw it in The Book People, a book catalogue.

I'd also like to add, that today, is the day that The Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who) was revealed. So... Matt Smith looks set to have the keys to the TARDIS in his hand.

3 comments:

  1. I might get this Chris, it looks good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother got the same book for Christmas, I keep 'borrowing' it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry Hill, would get this book if I ever thought I'd have the spare time to read it.

    ReplyDelete