Monday 2 February 2009

Day 33: February 2nd 2009


Well, quite a few pictures today, as one - it's a special day, it's my 13th birthday!! :D And two - it's snowed so much today.

I'm really glad that it's snowed today, as it's my birthday, it's made it extra special and great.

Anyway, the first picture of my garden this evening. As you can see, very snowy, and it was still snowing then.

I've been at school most of the day, as my school didn't close. But there I had snowball fights with my mates etc. and had a great birthday! It's been snowing all day since I got to school, but it didn't start to set until lunchtime. Then it got heavier and heavier!



The next picture is just my name in the snow, as I saw people doing it at school.

In the bottom of this image, you can see my Pink Vans shoes. :P Lol

And in this next image, it's the car park outside my bedroom window, and as you can see, lots and lots of snow!

There are more pictures I took but there mostly just of my back garden again etc.

Anyway, I've had a great birthday and I've had lots of presents etc., and the best present of all was the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment