Sunday 22 February 2009

Day 53: February 22nd 2009


I didn't take today's picture until tonight.

I thought I'd take my Camera outside tonight when I walk my dog.

And it was really dark so there wasn't really much I could take a picture of.

Unless it was something bright or light, or maybe in a well lit area.

I didn't walk my dog far as I don't ever at night.

So I thought I'd take one of the Traffic Lights at the crossroad outside my street.

And i'm glad it was red when I took it, as it's my favourite colour etc. lol!

It was originally gonna be a photograph of a street light or something along those lines, but then I decided to take a picture of this.

So that's today's picture, tomorrow's picture to come tomorrow hopefully, if I can find time to take the photo and upload it and write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment